Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thrive Diet

Back in 2006, I started supplementing my diet with Brendan Brazier's protocol of hemp, flax, chlorella and maca. I was racing at a high level with the multi-day endurance races, with the continued stresses of life in general and the extra ones of race logistics, housing and funding without a good strategy for chilling out time. These all added up and impacted my health with weakened adrenals for recovery. Using Brendan's protocol was the only boost my body got at that time; and I believe got me thru the extra stress.

Currently, Brendan has a series of *free* videos which highlight super health and nutrition. Sign up for the series at: thrive in 30

Valuable life information that I wish I had known years ago... and definitely a way of life for me now.

No comments: